Thursday 22 December 2011

The Introduction

This blog post is brought to you by the fact that there were stampeding elephants above me which is the reason I am now awake... I am not sure what they were doing upstairs with a hoover or just jumping up and down for pure fun :) but nevertheless it woke me up and I felt inspired to write.

It's a beautiful sunny day on the coast in England or it will be, as a I look out my window I just see white but I'm sure the sun is there somewhere... This time last year we had snow. I don't know if you have ever seen what snow looks like on a beach before but it was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen! I also attemped to make snow angels in the snow last year... I say attempted for a good reason. It was my first big snowfall in my life aside from seeing snow once before up a mountain. So of course I was like a kid in disneyland, excited about everything!

The reason I am talking about my experience in the snow is because it was around this time of year, December. Now it's around this time of year in the Christmas season I have started my new blog. What this blog will be about and what my posts will be about is everything I feel inspired to write.

Maybe you feel something when you build or when you sing or when you dance or whatever your talents are. I feel it when I am writing.

The title for my blog "Home Sweet Home" is a place where you feel at home. Not necessarily just where you live but anywhere that makes you feel comfortable and at home. Right now I am happy right where I am and where I live is my Home Sweet Home. I am also a traveller so I will be writing posts from other places too and wherever I write from is my "Home Sweet Home" because if I'm writing it's a place I feel comfortable.

The song I started my blog with in my previous post is the theme song for my blog. I chose this song not only based on the tune but on the lyrics. If you listen to the lyrics carefully of my theme song you'll know why I chose it. You will find a lot of songs on my blog no doubt because I love music.

"I can do all things in him who strengthens me" ~ Phillipians 4:13.

With that verse I begin my new blog.

God Bless,
Nicola Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment