Monday 6 February 2012

Daily Blessings

"The gift of a day."

One of my favourite movies is called the Ultimate Gift. In it at the end of the movie it talks about twelve gifts. One of them is the "the gift of a day." Yes, the gift of a day.... The gift of a day. I have run out of words to write so I thought if I'd write that a few times it will help lengthen my blog post. I'm sure by now you've realised that my sense of humour does tend to seep through in my writing. I have been pondering this gift of a day because as I was thinking of starting this blog post and what I'm going to write, I was thinking about the daily blessings in our lives.

Yes even today on a Monday, everyone's favourite day of the week there are blessings. Daily blessings that happen each and every single day.

Did you wake up? Blessing.
Did you get out of bed this morning? Blessing.
Are you able to go to school? Blessing.
Did you have a job you went to? Blessing.
Did you have food? Blessing.
Did you have a roof over your head? Blessing.
Can you walk? Blessing.
Can you talk? Blessing.
Do you have people who love you? Blessing.

There are so many, it could go on and on. Whatever your blessings are there are so many blessings all around us. That calls for a "WOW!"

Everyday we have something to appreciate, something to be thankful for.

Did you have the gift of a day? Blessing.

Remember that God loves you, He want to bless you. Everyday He's saying, "I'm here."

I like this quote, Focus on what you have not what you don't have. Everyday we have so much.

This is what I pray for you all.



Thank God for the blessings each day :)!

God Bless,
Nicola Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment