Thursday 8 March 2018

The Reason

Sometimes there is a reason why some things don't go the way we hoped. The only thing about there being a reason is at the time we don't know what that reason is. Things in life can hurt, really hurt. You can be confused, disappointed and not understand why. You can start to cast blame. It's your fault, it's someone else's fault or the blame game some refer to is that it's God's fault. When it comes to fault though it's not about any fault it's about how you are going to move past it.

We are all going to face trials of some kind in this life that is guaranteed. It's in those times of trial that it helps you grow. Not everything is always going to go to plan. I bet you're loving the reality of this post. It really makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside doesn't it? As with all my posts I do encourage everyone to keep reading. I suppose in the same way you keep reading my post to see how it ends, you must keep facing the trials you face to see how it ends. As with my posts they usually have a good ending and in the same way your trials will if you see them through.

Sometimes you can be going along with your daily life and something happens out of the blue. We can face illness or shock and sadness all at once. We can face many things in this life. Again the question we can ask is why? Why is this happening to us? What is going on? Is there a reason for all of this?

Yes there is a reason for all this. That's the one question I can answer although I don't know what exactly the reason is. I know I am very helpful right now and my answer makes no obvious sense.  I bet you are glad you started reading this. You will at some point find out the reason for everything in life. You are probably thinking no way, things don't have a reason. Or you are thinking yeah she's got a point, she's awesome I need to read more of her blog posts. Whichever one you are thinking and I am not biased at all (the second one!!!) or  if you choose neither I suppose that's an option as well, you will find that there is good that comes out of everything.

Maybe the reason is simply that it made you stronger. No one wants  bad things to happen in life but they do. No one wants things not to go to plan but sometimes they don't. We don't learn because we have had it easy, we learn because we have had it tough and made it through. Everyone faces trials of some kind. You just have to remember though God isn't the reason for your trial but He can be the reason to get through your trial. In other words you need to do something and get through it so you can continue with your purpose God has given you. Remember you have a purpose.

We are all here for a reason. We may not know why some things happen but maybe the reason is simply because everything makes us who we are. There are things we would definitely rather not have gone through but the question to ask yourself is how we can harvest it for good? How can we move past it? You just have to take the first step and keep going and don't look back.

There we go I have solved life, you are welcome. Of course things aren't as simple and things are complicated and hard but are they? Things are only as difficult as you make them. It's not so much the things you go through but it's your attitude that plays the biggest part. Sometimes people have gone through more than you have. It's not just you either. It's all of us. Everyone. We all face something we may find difficult. Whatever it is you are not alone, others been there but even more so you are never alone because God is with you.

God is the reason we are all here. See what I did there with that bold font. That's one thing to remember. God created you for a reason and He is the reason you are here. If you can't find any other reasoning in anything else remember that. Remember you are here for a reason because God created you for a purpose.

I think this calls for a song. You are probably thinking what?? The song I have in mind relates to this post and it's one of my favourite songs. Well it relates to this post according to me if you imagine the lyrics written about God. Maybe you just have to be in my head. I like the lyrics because it reminds we are not perfect but God loves us and He's the reason we continue in this life.

God created us to be the reason for adding a little hope in this world if we journey through this life with Him.

Here is the song:




With that I shall love and leave you,
Until I write again,
Nicola Hill






No comments:

Post a Comment